The Inauguration was more like a disfunctional family reunion!
By: Mick Jan. 22, 2013
Every four years we have to opportunity to watch the Presidential Inauguration. Most people, myself included, usually don't watch. However, this year it was one worth watching. Not for the inauguration itself, but for everything that came with it. It wasn't so much a regal, presidential affair as it was a dysfunctional soap opera/reality show when viewed in total. Here's why:
1. The president managed to mess up the Presidential Oath again!
The oath was screwed up four years ago as well. Some say it was the Chief Justice's fault.
2. Sasha Obama was caught yawning during her dad's Inaugeral speech. I understand events like this aren't overly exciting, but the three ladies in the president's life sure don't seem to impressed or remotely interested.
3. Someone who always seems to enjoy himself in large crowds - especially crowds with ladies present - is Bill Clinton. Check him out checking out Kelly Clarkson from behind.
4. Watch Al Roker crap his pants (I had to go there) after shaking hands with Vice President Joe Biden.
5. I can't leave George Stephanopoulos off of this list. This guy is absolutely clueless when it comes to black people.
6. Lastly, I leave you with James Fronco's "inauguration poem" called "Obama in Asheville." It's like irratic stream of consciousness writing from someone who hasn't quite been successful with adjusting prescription meds.